Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Experience...

As I have already been taught how to create a blog, I am familiar with the proccedure. Usually, I only use blogs to share with others about my life out of school. This is my first time involving my school in the blog. It is indeed a new experience!

I think that blogging can help students and teachers to communicate even though they are overseas or at home .For example, teachers can post assignments and notes through Blogger for the students and students can hand in their assignments through Blogger.

-Casandra Ong

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Loh Kwai Yin said...

I guess, creating this blog is really a breeze to you (saw the other blog of yours)

As you had experienced, blog is truly one platform where announcements and information could be put up. For submission of homework, it's like what you are going through in this per-school-start activity :D

We'll be exploring beyond Blogs for our learning activities :D

Cheers!

 
At December 24, 2009 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Loh Kwai Yin said...

Notice the previous comment was dated "December 24, 2009 6:31 PM" when it should be "December 25, 2009 10:31 AM".

Let's see if you could set it to Singapore's time :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home