Saturday, January 9, 2010

What are the three main points (or more) that you had learnt from all the activities?
I had learnt that we must have teamwork for us to achieve our goals; communication is important between the team members and the leader so that we can have things done in the right order; knowing the main goal is important so that we would know what that we need to achieve.

How can this pointers be of help to you?
It helps me to understand the needs of a team for the team to achieve their goals.

If you were to have another chance to try the activities, which one will you chose? Why?
If I would have anther chance to try all the activites, I would chose the telematch. The telematch is a fun and interesting game where the team needs alot of teamwork and communication. I hope that with the influence of this game, we would learn to cooperate with one another for future activities.

If there is one thing that you would like to change about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to be a better follower of the leaders so that the leader would have a easier job of leading the class towards its goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home