Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Building Bridge-Personal Reflection

How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
I felt that it was that it was a good opportunity for us to make new friends on the first day of school.

What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
I thought that we interacted really well and we were patient to consider each of our teammates' idea.

What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
I have learnt that I could be slaggy when I am doing work. I will try my best to manage the time given to me wisely to complete the task.

Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
I did experience some fear and discomfort. I did not know the other team members at all. It was hard to try to communicate with people who I do not know. I was afraid because of the lack of communication, the task would not be completed.

How did you overcome it?
I tried my very best to be friendly and tried to communicate with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home