Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Team Building Challenge Debrief

What do you understand about the school value ‘Forging Excellence’?
I understand that we should do our very best and achieve the best of our potential to do the best in both our studies and in our daily life.

What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?
I think that they are determination and patience.

What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?
We should keep a positive mind and we should set ourselves goals for us to approximately know how much effort that we must put into our work.

How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
I should play my part in helping my class to succeed and have empowerment to do the appropriate things for the class to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home